Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MH DETECTOR
19-Nov-2012, 09:37 AM

Thread: MH DETECTOR

Guys, I think you should do something about this: dotautilities-forums.net/Thread-Enemy-Click-Checker-Maphack-Fog-Detector
Last game I played this guy said I had the MH because of the use of this program. Please, can somebody help us counter this program?
Find all posts by this user
19-Nov-2012, 09:45 AM (This post was last modified: 19-Nov-2012 09:47 AM by hm001.)
RE: MH DETECTOR
i thought that just ccan use with replay manager ?

and just dont click anything that under fog
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-Nov-2012, 03:10 PM
Simple way to avoid it:
- Do not enable click on fog feature.

That's all.
[Image: DOTA2-DarkSupremo.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DarkSupremo for this post:
greenaz (19-11-2012)
20-Nov-2012, 04:18 AM
That's what I did :B
Either way, I clicked unit just to see if the enemy's abilities were on cooldown and stuff. Thank you anyway Smile
Find all posts by this user
05-Sep-2013, 05:28 PM (This post was last modified: 05-Sep-2013 05:29 PM by Ayaz Aly.)
(19-Nov-2012 09:37 AM)Tzadek Wrote:  Guys, I think you should do something about this: dotautilities-forums.net/Thread-Enemy-Click-Checker-Maphack-Fog-Detector
Last game I played this guy said I had the MH because of the use of this program. Please, can somebody help us counter this program?
MH detector is a Useless thing .. because it can catch only foolish peoples .. if some one is using MH without fog clicks .. u cant catch him
can any one tell me how can we catch some one who is doing acting of not having any hacks.. actually he have .
05-Sep-2013, 07:08 PM
(19-Nov-2012 09:37 AM)Tzadek Wrote:  Guys, I think you should do something about this: dotautilities-forums.net/Thread-Enemy-Click-Checker-Maphack-Fog-Detector
FOG detector has some bugs .. that is very poor .. i think they should do somthing for this.
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Contact Us Terms of Use - Rules Privacy Policy DMCA disclaimer Mobile Version RSS Syndication Return to Content Return to Top