Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Tool Garena Auto Joiner 5.3.1
01-Aug-2013, 08:48 PM

Thread: Garena Auto Joiner 5.3.1

Garena Auto Joiner 5.3.1
Garena Auto Joiner 5.3.1 download for DotA and Warcraft 3 game. This tool now has been released and updated to version 5.3.1 with fixed “Could not patch Garena” error, changed hotkey to enable/disable custom keys to Ctrl + F5, added/updated languages: lang-en, lang_vi, lang_ru and fixed other minor bugs. hbm Garena Auto Joiner is a utility tool for Garena which has some main features such as Auto Join (Auto Click), Auto Tunnel, and Auto Open. Well guys can’t wait to download and install Garena Auto Joiner 5.3.1? Let’s see post below!
[Image: Garena-Auto-Joiner1.jpg]
Garena Auto Joiner 5.3.1 Features
1.Auto Join: Automatically joins Garena rooms without waiting 5 seconds. You can minimize Garena and do your works.
2.Auto Tunnel: Automatically tunnel all of players in your room while you are playing game or doing other tasks.
3.Warcraft Hotkey: Customize your Warcraft skill and item hotkeys.
4.Auto Detect: Automatically detects Garena offsets so Auto-Joiner can patch all Garena version.
5.Auto Open: Automatically opens other apps with Auto-Joiner (up to 6 programs).
Garena Auto Joiner 5.3.1 Step by Step Guide
1.First, download Garena Auto Joiner 5.3.1
2.Extract the files anywhere
3.Run “Auto-Joiner.exe”, select your preferred language.
4.Now go to Garena, select your desired room and press “F8″
5.Garena Auto-Joiner will start joining that room, you can do other task in meanwhile
6.When the room is joined, you will hear a notification sound.
7.Enjoy!
How to use Garena Auto Joiner?
Garena Auto Joiner 5.3.1 Download Link
[Image: 000GSG_ADMIN_3094138078456735869_7396138...110903.gif]
Garena ID:Next

"My son, the day you were born, the very forests of Lordaeron whispered the name… Arthas. My child, I watched with pride as you grew into a weapon of righteousness. Remember, our line has always ruled with wisdom and strength. And I know you will show restraint when exercising your great power. But the truest victory, my son, is stirring the hearts of your people. I tell you this, for when my days have come to an end, you shall be King.”
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply